In this issue:
- Vale Professor Sena De Silva.
- The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020.
- Viral covert mortality disease (VCMD): Disease card.
- Disease advisory: Decapod iridescent virus 1 (DIV1): An emerging threat to the shrimp industry.
- Infection with decapod iridescent virus 1 (DIV1): Disease card.
- Regional Workshop on Underutilized Fish and Marine Genetic Resources and their Amelioration – Proceedings and Recommendations.
- Latest special issue of Gender, Technology & Development examines new learnings on women and fisheries.
- Development of a global information system for farmed types of aquatic genetic resources.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, October-December 2019.
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.