1 January 2002 | 175 Downloads | .pdf | 395.25 KB | Tags: China, Health, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Malaysia, Markets and trade, Myanmar, Nepal, Shrimp, Thailand, Training and education, Vietnam
- Governing Council 13 / AFBiS Seminar.
- US Consultation sets work agenda for the WB-NACA-WWF-FAO.
- Consortium on Shrimp Farming and the Environment.
- Conclusions and Recommendations of the Joint meeting of AFBiS 2002 and the 13th NACA Governing Council.
- FAO/NACA Expert Consultation Focusing on Aquaculture and Small-scale Aquatic Resource Management for Poverty Alleviation.
- Myanmar Fishery and Livestock Fair 2002 a huge success.
- Nepal develops national strategy on aquatic animal health management.
- Shrimp Farming & the Environment Case Studies now available on the web.
- NACA implements APEC project on Import Risk Analysis.
- MOU on project to prevent disease losses on prawn farms.
- Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Minister studies Thai & Malaysian aquaculture systems.
- Vietnamese mission evaluates new high value Chinese species.
Creative Commons Attribution.