NACA Newsletter Volume XXIV, No. 4 October-December 2009
1 October 2009 | 445 Downloads | .pdf | 425.44 KB | Better management practices, Climate change, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Training and education, India, Vietnam, Myanmar
- Success Stories in Asian Aquaculture.
- Twelfth Regular Session of Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Training of trainers programme will strengthen small scale farmer competitiveness in ASEAN.
- Workshop on development of better management practices for catfish farming in the Mekong Delta organised in Vietnam.
- Vulnerability & adaption of climate change impacts on catfish farming - case study Can Tho, Vietnam.
- NACA welcomes Dr Nigel Abery, Coordinator of the Adaption of aquaculture to climate change project.
- EU supports better management practices for responsible aquaculture.
- Myanmar delegation visits CIFA to study aquaculture.
Creative Commons Attribution.