NACA Newsletter, Volume XXV, No. 1, January-March 2010
1 January 2010 | 536 Downloads | .pdf | 292.69 KB | Tags: Better management practices, Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, India, Shrimp, Vietnam
- Inception meeting on methodologies for aquaculture society certification.
- Meetings discuss impacts, adaptation to climate change of Vietnamese shrimp farmers.
- Aquaclimate project: India case study.
- In memory of Gagan Bahadur Nhuchhe Pradhan.
- Version 2 of the draft better management practices for catfish farming released.
- Technical course on federating digital library systems.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.