NACA Newsletter, Volume XXVI, No. 3, July-September 2011
1 July 2011 | 598 Downloads | .pdf | 1.04 MB | Better management practices, Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Health and welfare, India, Vietnam
- 22nd Governing Council Meeting and a new Director General.
- NACA receives the Margarita Lizárraga Medal.
- NACA receives Gold Medal Award from the Asian Fisheries Society.
- Special address by Dr E.G. Silas at the inaugural session of the 22nd Governing Council Meeting 9-12 May, Kochi, India.
- Striped catfish farming in the Mekong Delta: A tumultuous path to a global success.
- Sign up for the NACA Email Newsletter.
- Diseases in Asian Aquaculture VIII: Registration and abstract submission open.
- Food safety and biosecurity.
- Ramping up adoption of catfish BMPs.
- Scaling up BMPs: A national workshop.
- 2nd Aquaclimate project meeting.
Creative Commons Attribution.