NACA Newsletter, Volume XXIX, No. 1, January-March 2014
1 January 2014 | 377 Downloads | .pdf | 1.3 MB | Freshwater finfish, Health and welfare, Inland aquaculture, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Training and education, Bangladesh, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- International Symposium on Small-scale Freshwater Aquaculture Extension, 2-5 December, Bangkok.
- 12th Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- National Workshop on EMS/AHPND of Cultured Shrimp held in India.
- Report on early mortality syndrome / acute hepatopancreatic necrosis syndrome of shrimp.
- Sustaining Ethical Aquaculture Trade Newsletter.
- India and the AFSPAN Project.
- Report on AFSPAN Chilean survey.
- Feeding and feed management of Indian major carps in Andhra Pradesh.
Creative Commons Attribution.