1 July 2012 | 744 Downloads | .pdf | 6.08 MB | Tags: China, Freshwater finfish, Gender, India, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Ornamentals, Stock enhancement, Environment and sustainability
- Sustainable intensification of aquaculture.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Aquaculture in Hubei Province, Central China.
- Ornamental fish farming - a successfull cottage industry.
N. Felix, J.D. Jameson and R. Alan Brindo
People in aquaculture
- Measuring empowerment of women through self-help groups in Aquaculture.
Nirupama Panda, K.B. Dutta and G.S. Saha
Research and farming techniques
- Success Story: Pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) cultivation over fish pond dykes - an economically viable farming approach.
Suresh Chandra and S.D. Gupta
- Culture of freshwater climbing perch, Anabas testudineus.
Kuldeep Kumar, U,. Mohanty, R. Kumar, D. Damle, Noor Jahan, J.K. Jena and A.E. Eknath
- Augmentation of fish production from small reservoir of Vidarbha: A success story.
Rathod, R.H., Joshi. S.A., Belsare, S.S., Shelke, S.T., Kamble. S.C., Markad S.S. and Nakhwa, A.D.
- Aquaclimate Project gets thumbs up from regional workshop on climate change.
- Developing climate resilient aquaculture: The Aquaclimate Project.
- Regional framework for cooperation on climate change.
- Emergency regional consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome, 9-10 August, Bangkok.
- Regional study/workshop on adoption of aquaculture assessment tools for sustainability.
- Regional proficiency testing for aquatic animal disease diagnostic laboratories.
Creative Commons Attribution.