1 July 2013 | 334 Downloads | .pdf | 5.03 MB | Tags: Better management practices, Cambodia, China, Culture-based fisheries, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Lao PDR, Marine finfish, Aquatic plants, Shrimp, Vietnam
- Early mortality syndrome - when will we learn?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: A second trip to Hubei Province, Central China.
Research and farming techniques
- Sea cage growout culture of cobia Rachycentron canadum in shallow sea of Gulf of Mannar region, Tamil Nadu.
Nathan Felix, U. Balamurugan and A. Arasamuthu
- Culture of small indigenous freshwater fish species in polyculture with Indian major carps and high value crops along pond dykes.
Mitra, S., Chakrabarti, P.P., Ghosh, A., Jha A.K., Mandal R.N, Mandal and S. C, Jayasankar, P.
- Study on sperm chilled storage of common carp Cyprinus carpio in Viet Nam.
Thuy Nguyen Thi Thanh and Minh Hoang Le
- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia.
- Culprit behind massive shrimp die-offs in Asia unmasked.
- Presentations from the final technical consultation on EMS/AHPNS available for download.
- Aquaculture certification workshop held in Viet Nam.
- Aquaculture in a genetic plunge towards extinction?
- NACA implements World Bank training program on Good Aquaculture Practices.
- Study tour on aquaculture and wetland management for delegation from Assam, India.
- Koh Yao Noi Tree Bank and mangrove replanting continues.
- Consistent fish names key to consumer confidence.
- We are hiring!
- Request for contributions: Global Advances in Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails (2nd edition).
Creative Commons Attribution.