3 April 2023 | 506 Downloads | .pdf | 1.29 MB | Freshwater finfish, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Australia, Bangladesh, China, Markets and trade, Freshwater prawns, Artemia
In this issue:
- Webinar of fish welfare: What we need to know?
- Artemia side event at the FAO Sub-Committee on Aquaculture.
- Handbook for Artemia pond culture in Bangladesh.
- NACA YouTube channel: @aquacultureasia.
- Reported aquatic animal diseases in the Asia-Pacific region during the third quarter of 2022.
- 13th Asia-Pacific Marine Biotechnoogy Conference, 2-6 October 2023, Australia.
- Global Seafood Trade Fair, 28-30 June, Guangzhou, China.
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.