- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia.
- Culprit behind massive shrimp die-offs in Asia unmasked.
- Presentations from the final technical consultation on EMS/AHPNS of shrimp available for download.
- Aquaculture certification workshop held in Viet Nam.
- Aquaculture in a genetic plunge towards extinction?
- NACA implements World Bank training program on Good Aquaculture Practices.
- Study tour on aquaculture and wetland management for delegation from Assam, India.
- Koh Yao Noi Tree Bank and mangrove replanting continues.
- Consistent fish names key to consumer confidence.
- We are hiring!
- Request for contributions: Global Advances in Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails (2nd edition).
Publisher: Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
Rights: Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.