- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia.
- Culprit behind massive shrimp die-offs in Asia unmasked.
- Presentations from the final technical consultation on EMS/AHPNS of shrimp available for download.
- Aquaculture certification workshop held in Viet Nam.
- Aquaculture in a genetic plunge towards extinction?
- NACA implements World Bank training program on Good Aquaculture Practices.
- Study tour on aquaculture and wetland management for delegation from Assam, India.
- Koh Yao Noi Tree Bank and mangrove replanting continues.
- Consistent fish names key to consumer confidence.
- We are hiring!
- Request for contributions: Global Advances in Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails (2nd edition).
Creative Commons Attribution.
The NACA Newsletter covers research and development news from collaborating research centres and member governments. It published both as a stand-alone publication and as a section in Aquaculture Asia Magazine.