1 July 2014 | 454 Downloads | .pdf | 3.63 MB | Culture-based fisheries, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Livelihoods and social issues, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Training and education, Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Culture-based fisheries exchange visit from Lao to Cambodia.
- National Fish Day, Cambodia.
- WAS Adelaide: Special Session on Regional Cooperation for Improved Biosecurity.
- Inbreeding and disease in tropical shrimp aquaculture: a reappraisal and caution.
- Shrimp EMS/AHPND Special Session at DAA9.
- 2nd International Symposium on Aquaculture and Fisheries Education.
- Report on Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture for Food Security and Nutrition.
Creative Commons Attribution.