1 April 2003 | 441 Downloads | .pdf | 2.59 MB | Tags: China, Crabs and lobsters, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Thailand, Training and education
- Update on eNACA.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Peri-urban aquaculture in Kolkata.
- A case of informal shrimp farmers association and its role in sustainable shrimp farming in Tamil Nadu, India.
M. Kumaran, N. Kalaimani, K. Ponnusamy, V.S. Chandrasekaran and D. Deboral Vimala
- Diffusion and adoption of shrimp farming technologies.
M. Kumaran, K. Ponnusamy and N. Kalaimani
- Farmers as Scientists: Aquaculture education in India - opportunities for global partnership.
- Information system of fish germplasm resources in China.
Yang Ningsheng, Ge Chansui, Ouyang Haiying and Yuan Yongming
- Chinese language column: Status and development needs of freshwater crustacean aquaculture in China.
Research and Farming Techniques
- Aquaculture fundamentals: Getting the most out of your feed Part II: The role of macronutrients.
- Fish breeding in captivity - some innovative adaptations of technology by Bengal farmers.
- Scientific guidelines for farmers engaged in freshwater prawn farming in India.
Marine Finfish Section
- News and publications.
- Status and development of mariculture in Indonesia.
Aquatic Animal Health
- Use of probiotics in larval rearing of new candidate species.
- Advice on aquatic animal health care: Problems in shrimp culture during the wet season (Thai/English languages).
What's New in Aquaculture
- What's new on the web.
- Aquaculture Calendar.
Creative Commons Attribution.