1 July 2003 | 609 Downloads | .pdf | 2.63 MB | Tags: Better management practices, China, Crabs and lobsters, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Malaysia, Marine finfish, Ornamentals, Environment and sustainability, Thailand, Training and education
- Collapse of WTO talks nothing to celebrate.
- Ornamental fish farming: Successful small scale aqua business in India.
Abalika Ghosh, B.K. Mahapatra and N.C. Datta
- Genes and Fish: Tilapia - a species for Indian Aquaculture?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Peri-urban food production in Southeast Asia.
- Shrimp farming practices and its socio-economic consequences in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India - a case study.
M. Kumaran, P. Ravichandran, B.P. Gupta and A. Nagavel
Research and Farming Techniques
- Breeding technique of Malaysian golden arowana, Scleropages formosus in concrete tanks.
Mohamad Zaini Suleiman
- Captive breeding of peacock eel, Macrognathus aculeatus.
- Farmers as Scientists: Substrate based aquaculture systems.
Aquatic Animal Health
- Extension in shrimp health management: experiences from an MPEDA/NACA program in Andhra Pradesh, India.
P.A. Padiyar, M.J. Phillips, M. Primphon, C.V. Mohan, G. Ravi Babu, A.B.C.H. Mohan, B.V. Bhat, V.S. Rao, G.N. Murthy and P. Chanratchakool
- The status and treatment of serious diseases of freshwater prawns and crabs in China.
Yang Xianle and Huang Yanping
- Advice on Aquatic Animal Health Care.
Marine Finfish Section
- Improvement of larval rearing technique for humpback grouper, Cromileptes altivelis.
Ketut Sugama, Suko Ismi, Shogo Kawahara and Mike Rimmer
What's new in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Calendar.
- What's New on the Web.
Creative Commons Attribution.