1 April 2006 | 659 Downloads | .pdf | 2.3 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Health, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Markets and trade, Nepal, Shrimp
- Mariculture: The new hot topic
Aquatic animal health
- Selection of high-health postlarvae: A prerequisite for sustainability of the Indian shrimp industry.
S. Saurabh, V. Kumar, S. Karanth and G. Venkateshwarlu
- Nucleotides - novel immunostimulants in aquaculture feed.
P. Kalaimani Arasi, N. Felix
Genetics and biodiversity
- Brood stock and all female scampi grow out ponds in South India.
P. Balamurugan, C. Balasundaram, P. Mariappan and S. Dharaneedharan
- Genetically modified fish and its potential applications.
M. Karthik, D.B. Akolkar, V. Kumar, and S.D. Singh
Research and farming techniques
- Rainbow trout farming in hill terrace of Nuwakot, Nepal.
Tek Bahadur Gurung, Sadhu Ram Basnet and Krishna Prasad Lamsal
- Sugar industry by-products as plankton boosters and yield enhancers in carp culture systems.
S. Felix, T. Francis, K. Mohan Naidu, C. Senthil and P. Herald Robins
- A note on the growth and production of Penaeus monodon in low saline culture systems of Kerala.
People in aquaculture
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Poor households raise prawns for export.
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Marine fish marketing systems in coastal Bangladesh: Potential for development.
Nesar Ahmed and Helen T. Sturrock
Creative Commons Attribution.