1 April 2010 | 560 Downloads | .pdf | 4.91 MB | Tags: China, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Myanmar, Nutrition and feeding, Philippines, Shrimp, Stock enhancement, Thailand
- Cooperatives: The future of small-scale farming?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: The Dedanaw Project
- The changing face of women for small-scale aquaculture development in rural Bangladesh
Samina Shirajee, S., Salehin, M.M. and Ahmed, N.
- Strengthening capacity of small holder ASEAN aquaculture farmers for competitive and sustainable aquaculture
Research and farming techniques
- Carp seed production at rural front in Orissa, India
- Sustainable mountain paddy-fish farming of the Apatani tribes of Arunachal Pradesh, India
Nimachow, G., Rawat, J.S., Dai, O. and Loder, T.
Aquatic animal health
- The economic impacts of WSSV on shrimp farming production and export in Iran
Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Current practices of marine finfish cage culture in China, Indonesia, Thailand and Viet Nam
Kongkeo, H., Wayne, C., Murdjani, M., Bunliptanon, P. and Chien, T.
- Effects of different trash fish with alginate binding on growth and body composition of juvenile cobia (Rachycentron canadum)
Hung, P.D. and Mao, N.D.
- Expert Workshop on Inland Fisheries Resource Enhancement and Conservation in Asia
- Reviews in Aquaculture: Special issue on the Use and Exchange of Aquatic Genetic Resources
- Dr Ayyappan becomes the Director General of ICAR
- CIBA training course - capacity building on entrepreneurship development in coastal aquaculture
- Success Stories in Asian Aquaculture - now available for free download!
- Giant Prawn 2011
- Peer reviewed publications
- Meetings address climate change impacts on small scale milkfish farmers in the Philippines
Creative Commons Attribution.