- The future of fish.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: A visit to Vientianne, Lao PDR.
- The princess of aquaculture and the plights of the fish farmers.
Krishna, R.R., Rao, K.V.P. and Reddy, D.M.
Research and farming techniques
- Development of captive broodstock of giant river prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii.
Pillai, B.R., Sahoo, L., Lalrinsanga, Mohanty, S. and Sahu, S.
- Alien introduction and its impact on native fishery and aquatic biodiversity of West Bengal, India.
Chattopadhyay, N.R., Kumari, A., and Sahoo, U.
- Ecological impacts of exotic fish species in India.
Singh, A.K. and Lakra, W.S.
Marine finfish aquaculture network
- Farm-made feeds support good growth and survival of the humpback grouper.
Shapawi, R., Mustafa, S., Ng, W.-K.
- An easy way to hold live fish.
- Litopenaeus vannamei introduction: Sound management or expediency?
Regunathan, C. and Kitto, M.R.
- Collaborative project "Group/cluster certification of aqua societies" completed.
- Guidelines on Aquaculture Society Certification released.
- Listen to us online.
- Report of the Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health available.
- Workshop on ecosystem approach to inland fisheries: Data needs and implementation strategies.
- Disease advisory: Infectious myonecrosis (IMN) status and threat.
- 7th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course, 25 September - 15 October, Situbondo, Indonesia.
Creative Commons Attribution.