1 January 2013 | 956 Downloads | .pdf | 6.83 MB | Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Training and education, Bangladesh, China, India, Thailand, Markets and trade, Freshwater prawns
- Health issues are not going away.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: The EU-funded project ‘Sustainable and Ethical Aquaculture Trade’ (SEAT) in China.
- Oyster aquaculture for coastal defence with food production in Bangladesh.
M. Shahadat Hossain, Arjo Rothuis, Sayedur Rahman Chowdhury, Aad Smaal, Tom Ysebaert, S.M. Sharifuzzaman, Christiaan van Sluis, Petra Hellegers, Arie van Duijn, Petra Dankers, Shah Nawaz Chowdhury and Subrata Sarker
Aquatic animal health
- Importance of mycotoxins in aquaculture feeds
Vikash Kumar, Suvra Roy, Debtanu Barman, Aditya Kumar, Lokesh Paul and Wakambam Anand Meetei
Research and farming techniques
- A model modular farm for size grading and monosex culture of freshwater prawn
G. Venugopal., P. P. Suresh Babu & P. Srinivasa Rao
- Angelwing clam (Pholas orientalis) future assured after Thai DOF’s breeding success
- Ompok bimaculatus, an emerging species for diversification of aquaculture in Tripura, north-eastern India
Chandan Debnath, Lopamudra Sahoo, Mrinmoy Datta and SV Ngachan
- 11th meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Aquaculture community mourns Prof. M.C. Nandeesha.Got a story for Aquaculture Asia Magazine?
- AusAID funded project on Institutional Support for Development of Mariculture in South East Sulawesi commences.
- Regional training course on broodstock management in aquaculture, Vietnam 27 May - 1 June 2013.
- Video recordings from workshop on sustainable intensification of aquaculture released!
Creative Commons Attribution.