Aquaculture Asia Magazine, April-June 2013
1 April 2013 | 901 Downloads | .pdf | 5.58 MB | Climate change, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Shrimp, Training and education, India, Indonesia, Ornamentals
- Workshop on mainstreaming gender in the Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Cultivation of spirulina in India
- Fish Farmer Field School: Towards healthier milkfish / shrimp polyculture and fish farmer empowerment in South Sulawesi
Ben Brown and Ratna Fadillah
People in aquaculture
- A success story of Maa Tarini Self Help Group Ornamental Fish Unit, Purunia Village, Keonjhar District, Odisha, India
Swain, S.K., Baliarsing, B.K,, Sahoo, S.K., Meher, P.K., Patro, B., Rajesh, N., Dash, P.C., Jayasankar, P. and Jena, J.K.
Research and farming techniques
- Use of lactic acid bacteria in fish farming
Sukanta Kumar Nayak
- Call for applications (2nd round): FK Norway South-South Aquaculture Professional Exchange Programme.
- AFSPAN field surveys underway!
- 4th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- An anti-viral treatment for healthier black tiger prawns.
- Jungle perch on the comeback trail.
- Nursery management of grouper: A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Hatchery management of tiger grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus): A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Priority adaptations to climate change for Pacific fisheries and aquacutlure: Reducing risks and capitalising on opportunities.
- Improving biosecurity through prudent and responsible use of veterinary medicines in aquatic food production.
Creative Commons Attribution.