Aquaculture Asia Magazine, January-March 2014
1 January 2014 | 1090 Downloads | .pdf | 4.08 MB | Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Shrimp, Training and education, Indonesia, Markets and trade
- Culture-based fisheries: An option for sustainable intensification of food production?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Towards meeting future demand for fish: Aquaculture in inland or marine land or water-based systems?
- Status of carp farming in India.
Research and farming techniques
- Recent trends in mariculture in S.E. Sulawesi, Indonesia: General considerations.
Wa Iba Sahrir, La Ode M. Aslan, La Ode Ridwan Bolu, Geoff J. Gooley, Brett A. Ingram, Sena S. De Silva
- Murrel culture in backyard cement tanks: A breakthrough and a success story.
M. A. Haniffa and S. Jafar Sathik
- Mobile telephony – ICT enabled fisheries extension service for sustainable shrimp farming.
D. Deboral Vimala, K. Ramkumar, M. Kumaran, T. Ravisankar, P. Mahalakshmi, P. Ravichandran and A.G. Ponniah
- International Symposium on Small-scale Freshwater Aquaculture Extension, 2-5 December, Bangkok.
- 12th Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- National Workshop on EMS/AHPND of Cultured Shrimp held in India.
- Report on early mortality syndrome / acute hepatopancreatic necrosis syndrome of shrimp.
- Sustaining Ethical Aquaculture Trade Newsletter.
- India and the AFSPAN Project.
- Report on AFSPAN Chilean survey.
- Feeding and feed management of Indian major carps in Andhra Pradesh.
Creative Commons Attribution.