Aquaculture Asia Magazine, April-June 2014
1 April 2014 | 701 Downloads | .pdf | 5.44 MB | Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Australia, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Governance
- Domestication programmes and disease emergence.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Integrated rice/crayfish farming in Hubei Province, China.
Research and farming techniques
- Improvement of seaweed Kappaphycus alvarezii culture production by reducing grazing by rabbit fish (Siganus spp.).
Pham Quoc Hung, Phung The Trung, Svend Jorgen Steenfeldt, Nguyen Quang Huy
- Exploring the fisheries of Wular Lake, Kashmir, India.
Neha W. Qureshi, Nitesh V. Kadtan and Jitesh V. Keshave
- Golden mahseer, Tor putitora - a possible candidate species for hill aquaculture.
Neetu Shahi, Sumanta Kumar Mallik and Debajit Sarma
- 25th NACA Governing Council held in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Dr Cherdsak Virapat elected as next Director General of NACA.
- 9th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture.
- NACA to convene the 11th AFS Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum.
- Free primers for specific detection of bacterial isolates that cause acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease.
- World Aquaculture Adelaide 2014: Special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- AHPND detection discussion group established.
- OIE Regional Workshop on Emerging Aquatic Animal Disease Response, in collaboration with NACA, Bali, Indonesia.
- United Kingdom – Southeast Asia Workshop on Sustainable Aquaculture.
Creative Commons Attribution.