1 October 2014 | 607 Downloads | .pdf | 3.48 MB | Tags: Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Livelihoods and social issues, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Vietnam
- Special issue on the RESCOPAR Project.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Promising aquaculture practices for sustainable intensification.
- Culture and breeding of Archocentrus spilurum at Tuticorin District of Tamil Nadu, India.
Linga Prabu, D. and M. Kavitha
- Searching for ecological ways to reduce WSSV impact.
Roel Bosma, Eleonor Tendencia, Marc Verdegem and Johan Verreth
- Fisheries and aquaculture-based livelihoods prospects in East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Bambang Indratno Gunawan, Rini Kusumawati, Leontine E. Visser and Roel H. Bosma
- Linking farms and landscapes in the governance of sustainable Vietnamese shrimp aquaculture.
Tran Thi Thu Ha, Simon R. Bush, and Han van Dijk
People in aquaculture
- Resilience of shrimp farming based livelihoods in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
Tran Thu Phung Ha, Han van Dijk, Leontine Visser, Roel Bosma
Aquatic animal health
- Farming system affects the virulence of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) in penaeid shrimp.
Tran Thi Tuyet Hoa, Nguyen Thanh Phuong, Mark P. Zwart, Mart C.M. de Jong and Just M. Vlak
Creative Commons Attribution.