1 July 2015 | 682 Downloads | .pdf | 4.47 MB | Tags: Cambodia, China, Climate change, Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Governance, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Lao PDR, Livelihoods and social issues, Nepal, Philippines, Environment and sustainability, Thailand, Training and education, Vietnam
- Changes to the magazine (and website).
- Status of alien fish species farming and it's implications for Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Bridging the research-extension-farmer-input and market linkage gap in coastal aquaculture through application of ICT.
M. Kumaran, D. Deboral Vimala and M. Alagappan
Research and farming techniques
- Bio-remediation of domestic sewage recycled in aquaculture: A Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture model.
R. N. Mandal, D. N. Chattopadhyay, P.P. Chakrabarti, B. K. Pandey and P. Jayasankar
People in aquaculture
- Role of family farming in marine and coastal ecosystem management in India.
J. Stephen Sampath Kumar and C. Judith Betsy
Genetics and biodiversity
- Conservation of fish genetic resources: An introduction to state fishes of India.
Vinay T. N., Kapil S. Tanmoy G. and Anutosh P.
- 26th NACA Governing Council Meeting, Bali, Indonesia.
- Regional Workshop on the Status of Aqatic Genetic Resources.
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- Regional workshop documents sustainable intensification practices in aquaculture.
- Perspectives on culture-based fisheries developments in Asia.
- SUPERSEAS PhD opportunities.
Creative Commons Attribution.