1 October 2015 | 629 Downloads | .pdf | 4.29 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, China, Climate change, Freshwater prawns, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Markets and trade, Nepal, Nutrition and feeding, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Environment and sustainability, Thailand
- Aquaculture feed supply chain attracting scrutiny.
People in aquaculture
- Pond beauty contest, Ram Kumar and social development.
- Culture modes of giant freshwater prawn in Yangtze River Delta for early harvest.
Yang Ming and Ding Fujiang
- Fish marketing in Kashmir, India - a case study of Srinagar.
Neha W. Qureshi and M. Krishnan
- Community based integrated fish-duck farming: A boon for rural development in agro-climatic conditions of Assam, India.
H. K. Kalita, B. Talukdar, R.A. Baishya, S. Basumatary, R. Ch. Barman and D. Sarma
Research and farming techniques
- Gastropod and bivalve fishery of Kakinada Bay, Andhra Pradesh, India: Management and conservation issues.
- Register for the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum and GAF6.
- 6th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- Global Conference on Climate Change Adaptation for Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- A review of women's access to fish in small-scale fisheries.
- Aquaculture operations in floating HDPE cages: A field handbook.
- Aquaculture seed and feed production and management in Bangladesh: Status, issues and constraints.
Creative Commons Attribution.