NACA Newsletter Volume XXI, No. 3, July-September 2006
1 July 2006 | 447 Downloads | .pdf | 819.13 KB | Better management practices, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Health and welfare, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Training and education, Cambodia, India, Lao PDR
- MPEDA-NACA sustainable shrimp village demonstration programme.
- Inter-calibration of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) PCR laboratories in India.
- Shrimp health management training.
- Rotary International/NACA meeting facility up at Koh Yao Noi.
- Tsunami-affected farmers train in marine cage aquaculture.
- Marine finfish aquaculture network at the APAN meeting in Singapore.
- Aquatic animal health policy workshops build consensus in ASEAN nations.
- Aquaculture Compendium released.
- Developments in establishing a conservation plan for the Mekong giant catfish.
- ROUNDTABLE: Exploring south-south cooperation opportunities in sustainable shrimp farming in West Africa, Conakry (Guinea).
- Technical missions to Cambodia and Lao PDR.
Creative Commons Attribution.