1 July 2006 | 337 Downloads | .pdf | 819.13 KB | Tags: Better management practices, Cambodia, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Health, India, Lao PDR, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Training and education
- MPEDA-NACA sustainable shrimp village demonstration programme.
- Inter-calibration of white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) PCR laboratories in India.
- Shrimp health management training.
- Rotary International/NACA meeting facility up at Koh Yao Noi.
- Tsunami-affected farmers train in marine cage aquaculture.
- Marine finfish aquaculture network at the APAN meeting in Singapore.
- Aquatic animal health policy workshops build consensus in ASEAN nations.
- Aquaculture Compendium released.
- Developments in establishing a conservation plan for the Mekong giant catfish.
- ROUNDTABLE: Exploring south-south cooperation opportunities in sustainable shrimp farming in West Africa, Conakry (Guinea).
- Technical missions to Cambodia and Lao PDR.
Creative Commons Attribution.