1 January 2002 | 192 Downloads | .pdf | 2.96 MB | Tags: China, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Markets and trade, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Environment and sustainability
- A residual issue.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Some thoughts on integrated farming in China.
- The trade in live reef foodfish: a Hongkong perspective.
Frazer McGilvray and Thierry T.C. Chan.
- Threading the STREAM components.
- Organising and operating a regional federation of aquaculture producers.
- Enhancing access to, and meeting market requirements for aquaculture products.
- Big business, barnacles and barra boofing.
Aquatic animal health
- Chloramphenicol concerns in shrimp culture.
Research and farming techniques
- Freshwater pearl culture and production in China.
Hua Dan and Gu Ruobo.
- Freshwater prawn culture in China: an overview.
Miao Weimin and Ge Xianping.
- Genes and fish.
- Farmers as scientists.
- Status of common carp varieties under culture in China.
- Marine finfish section
- Induced spawning of Pangasius sutchi with pituitary extract.
N.R. Chattopadhyay, B. Mazumder and B. Mazumdar.
- Aquaculture and fisheries technology news from China.
What's new in Aquaculture
- Book reviews News, training.
- Aquaculture calendar.
- What's new on the web.
Creative Commons Attribution.