1 April 2002 | 174 Downloads | .pdf | 2.61 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, China, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Sustainable farming systems, Water quality
- More on eNACA.
- Prawn farm energy audits and five star ratings.
- Development of freshwater fish farming and poverty alleviation: A case study from Bangladesh.
Gertjan de Graaf and Abdul Latif
- Conservation of endangered fish stocks through artificial propagation and larval rearing technique in West Bengal, India.
M. Mijkherjee, Aloke Praharaj and Sharmik Das
- Genes and Fish: Supply of good quality fish seed for sustainable aquaculture.
- Farmers as Scientists: Sewage-fed aquaculture systems of Kolkata: A century old innovation of farmers.
- When policy makers begin hearing voices.
- Fish farming in rice environments of north eastern India.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Aquaculture for poverty alleviation and food security.
Research and Farming Techniques
- Aquaculture Fundamentals: The use of lime, gypsum, alum and potassium permanganate in water quality management.
- The utilizations of heterosis in common carp in China.
Dong Z.J. and Yuan X.H.
- Progress of fish gene technology research in China.
Zhang Yue and Zhu Xinping
- Seed production of Magur Clarias batrachus using a rural model portable hatchery in Assam, India ? A farmer proven technology.
- Domestication of tiger prawn gets the thumbs up.
- Marine finfish section.
- A regional approach to assessing organic waste production by low salinity shrimp farms.
Brian Szuster and Mark Flaherty
Aquatic Animal Health
- Advice on Aquatic Animal Health Care: Visit to intensive vannemei farms in Peru.
What's new in aquaculture
- Aquaculture calendar.
- What's New on the Web.
- News, books and training.
Creative Commons Attribution.