1 July 2002 | 729 Downloads | .pdf | 2.39 MB | Food security, safety and certification, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Crabs and lobsters, Training and education, China, India, Water quality
- Who wants free trade?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Aquaculture for Poverty Alleviation and Food Security - Part II.
- Shrimp pond waste management.
U Win Latt
- The role of rural extension in the sustainable development of Chinese aquaculture.
- Farmers as Scientists: Diversity enhances profitability and sustainability.
Research and Farming Techniques
- Properties of Liming Materials.
Claude E. Boyd, Mali Boonyaratpalin and Taworn Thunjai
- Seed Production of Mud Crab Scylla spp.
Emilia T. Quinitio, Fe Delores Parado-Estepa and Eduard Rodriquez
- Genes and Fish: The dilemmas of strain selection.
- Seed Production of the Crucifix Crab Charybdis feriatus.
Fe Delores Parado-Estepa, Eduard Rodriquez and Emilia T. Quinitio
- Aquaculture Fundamentals: A general approach to disease treatment & control.
Marine finfish Section
- Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network meets in Vietnam.
- New APEC Project: Improving Coastal Livelihoods Through Sustainable Aquaculture Practices.
- New Network Publications.
- Breeding and Seed Production of the Mangrove Red Snapper.
Arnil C. Emata
Aquatic Animal Health
- APEC, FAO, NACA, and OIE enhance Capacity on Risk Analysis (IRA) in Aquatic Animal Movement in Asia-Pacific region.
- Advice on Aquatic Animal Health: Questions & answers on drugs and chemicals.
- Responsible use of antibiotics in shrimp farming.
Sara Graslund, Karin Karlsson and Janenuj Wongtavatchai
- Molecular methods for rapid and specific detection of pathogens in seafood
Iddya Karunasagar, Indrani Karunasagar and H. Samath Kumar
- Practical approaches to health management for cage cultured marine fishes.
Leong Tak Seng
What's New in Aquaculture
- What's New on the Web.
- New publications.
- Aquaculture Calendar.
Creative Commons Attribution.