1 July 2002 | 624 Downloads | .pdf | 2.39 MB | Tags: China, Crabs and lobsters, Food security, safety and certification, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp, Training and education, Water quality
- Who wants free trade?
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Aquaculture for Poverty Alleviation and Food Security - Part II.
- Shrimp pond waste management.
U Win Latt
- The role of rural extension in the sustainable development of Chinese aquaculture.
- Farmers as Scientists: Diversity enhances profitability and sustainability.
Research and Farming Techniques
- Properties of Liming Materials.
Claude E. Boyd, Mali Boonyaratpalin and Taworn Thunjai
- Seed Production of Mud Crab Scylla spp.
Emilia T. Quinitio, Fe Delores Parado-Estepa and Eduard Rodriquez
- Genes and Fish: The dilemmas of strain selection.
- Seed Production of the Crucifix Crab Charybdis feriatus.
Fe Delores Parado-Estepa, Eduard Rodriquez and Emilia T. Quinitio
- Aquaculture Fundamentals: A general approach to disease treatment & control.
Marine finfish Section
- Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network meets in Vietnam.
- New APEC Project: Improving Coastal Livelihoods Through Sustainable Aquaculture Practices.
- New Network Publications.
- Breeding and Seed Production of the Mangrove Red Snapper.
Arnil C. Emata
Aquatic Animal Health
- APEC, FAO, NACA, and OIE enhance Capacity on Risk Analysis (IRA) in Aquatic Animal Movement in Asia-Pacific region.
- Advice on Aquatic Animal Health: Questions & answers on drugs and chemicals.
- Responsible use of antibiotics in shrimp farming.
Sara Graslund, Karin Karlsson and Janenuj Wongtavatchai
- Molecular methods for rapid and specific detection of pathogens in seafood
Iddya Karunasagar, Indrani Karunasagar and H. Samath Kumar
- Practical approaches to health management for cage cultured marine fishes.
Leong Tak Seng
What's New in Aquaculture
- What's New on the Web.
- New publications.
- Aquaculture Calendar.
Creative Commons Attribution.