Aquaculture Asia Magazine, April-June 2004
1 April 2004 | 858 Downloads | .pdf | 5.52 MB | Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Marine finfish, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, India, Indonesia, Iran, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Myanmar, Freshwater prawns
- Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine.
- Genetic impacts of translocations on biodiversity of aquatic species with particular reference to Asian countries.
Thuy T.T. Nguyen and Uthairat Na-Nakorn
- Carp culture in Iran.
- Opportunities and challenges in Myanmar aquaculture.
U Hla Win
Research and Farming Techniques
- Impacts of mono-sex Macrobrachium culture on the future of seed availability in India.
Paramaraj Balamurugan, Pitchaimuthu Mariappan and Chellam Balasundaram
- Use of new technology and skill enhancement to obtain eco-friendly production of tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon).
Asbjorn Drengstig, Asbjorn Bergheim and Bjorn Braaten
- Larval rearing and spat production of the windowpane shell Placuna placenta.
S. Dharmaraj, K. Shanmugasundaram and C.P. Suja
Aquatic Animal Health
- Trans-boundary aquatic animal diseases: Focus on Koi herpes virus (KHV).
Melba G. Bondad-Reantaso
- HACCP in shrimp farming.
Siri Tookwinas and Suwimon Keerativiriyaporn
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine
- First breeding success of Napoleon wrasse and coral trout.
Sih Yang Sim
- Regional developments and update.
Sih Yang Sim
- Gemma Micro - leaving Artemia behind.
- Report of the Komodo fish culture project.
Trevor Meyer and Peter J. Mous
- Conclusion of research on capture and culture of pre-settlement fish for the marine aquarium trade in Solomon Islands.
Cathy Hair, Warwick Nash and Peter Doherty
- Seed Production of sand bass.
Le Dinh Buu
- Aquaculture calendar.
- What's New on the Web.
Creative Commons Attribution.