1 April 2004 | 332 Downloads | .pdf | 5.52 MB | Tags: Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Iran, Marine finfish, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Myanmar, Shrimp, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
- Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine.
- Genetic impacts of translocations on biodiversity of aquatic species with particular reference to Asian countries.
Thuy T.T. Nguyen and Uthairat Na-Nakorn
- Carp culture in Iran.
- Opportunities and challenges in Myanmar aquaculture.
U Hla Win
Research and Farming Techniques
- Impacts of mono-sex Macrobrachium culture on the future of seed availability in India.
Paramaraj Balamurugan, Pitchaimuthu Mariappan and Chellam Balasundaram
- Use of new technology and skill enhancement to obtain eco-friendly production of tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon).
Asbjorn Drengstig, Asbjorn Bergheim and Bjorn Braaten
- Larval rearing and spat production of the windowpane shell Placuna placenta.
S. Dharmaraj, K. Shanmugasundaram and C.P. Suja
Aquatic Animal Health
- Trans-boundary aquatic animal diseases: Focus on Koi herpes virus (KHV).
Melba G. Bondad-Reantaso
- HACCP in shrimp farming.
Siri Tookwinas and Suwimon Keerativiriyaporn
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine
- First breeding success of Napoleon wrasse and coral trout.
Sih Yang Sim
- Regional developments and update.
Sih Yang Sim
- Gemma Micro - leaving Artemia behind.
- Report of the Komodo fish culture project.
Trevor Meyer and Peter J. Mous
- Conclusion of research on capture and culture of pre-settlement fish for the marine aquarium trade in Solomon Islands.
Cathy Hair, Warwick Nash and Peter Doherty
- Seed Production of sand bass.
Le Dinh Buu
- Aquaculture calendar.
- What's New on the Web.
Creative Commons Attribution.