1 January 2006 | 786 Downloads | .pdf | 2.58 MB | Tags: Australia, Bangladesh, China, Crabs and lobsters, Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Inland aquaculture, Marine finfish, Markets and trade
- Lessons learned the hard way
Research & farming techniques
- Nursery rearing of Puntius goniotus: A preliminary trial.
K.N. Mohanta, J.K. Jena and S.N. Mohanty
- Artemia enrichment and biomass production for larval finfish and shellfish culture.
- Vembanad Lake: A potential spawner bank of the giant freshwater prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii on the southwest coast of India.
Paramaraj Balamurugan, Pitchaimuthu Mariappan and Chellam Balasundaram
- Seed production of mud crab Scylla serrata at the Rajiv Gandhi Center for Aquaculture, Tamil Nadu, India.
Mohamed Shaji, Emilia T. Quinitio, Thampi Samraj, S. Kandan, K. Ganesh, Dinesh Kumar, S. Arulraj, S. Pandiarajan, Shajina Ismail and K. Dhandapan
- Fish wastes in urban and suburban markets of Kolkata: Problems and potentials.
Kausik Mondal, Anilava Kaviraj and P.K. Mukhopadhyay
People in aquaculture
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Farming carps in leased ponds by groups of poor women in Chandpur, Bangladesh
Aquatic animal health
- Lymphocystis disease and diagnostic methods in China.
Jing Xing, Xiuzhen Sheng and Wenbin Zhan
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Mesocosm technology advances grouper culture in northern Australia.
Elizabeth Cox, Peter Fry and Anjanette Johnston
Creative Commons Attribution.