1 January 2007 | 964 Downloads | .pdf | 3.71 MB | Tags: Better management practices, Health, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Iran, Livelihoods and social issues, Malaysia, Marine finfish, Markets and trade, Myanmar, Nutrition and feeding, Philippines, Shrimp, Training and education, Vietnam
- Big issues for small players
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Cage culture of tilapia in Lake Taal, Philippines.
- Development and adoption of BMPs by self-help farmer groups.
- Lotus - an aquatic plant of versatile qualities.
R.N. Mandal, G.S. Saha and P.K. Mukhopadhay
- Integrated aquaculture-agriculture systems in Bangladesh: Potential for sustainable livelihoods and nutritional security of the rural poor.
Nesar Ahmed, Md Abdul Wahab and Shakuntala Haraksingh Thilsted
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network Magazine
- Development of a spreadsheet model of the market chain for the live reef food fish trade.
Geoffrey Muldoon and Bill Johnston
- Report of the 4th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course 2006.
Sih Yang Sim
- 5th Regional Grouper Hatchery Training Course 2007.
Aquatic animal health
- Immunological and nucleic acid based methods for detection of food borne pathogens.
P.R. Sahoo and S. Tanuja
- Quantitative evaluation of APP for the standardization of stress in naturally and artificially EUS infected Channa gachua.
Alok Tripathi and T.A.Qureshi
Research and farming techniques
- Replacing marine fish oil in aquafeeds with tropical palm oil products.
- Iranian officers train in advanced marine shrimp farming and meet Iraqi delegation at NACA.
- Green ward recognises NACA work on sustainable shrimp farming.
- International Principles for Responsible Shrimp Farming now available in Spanish.
- Building capacity on aquatic animal epidemiology in I.R. Iran.
- NACA Fisheries Team meets with new Governor of Aceh.
- Aquaculture Certification: Programme to implement the COFI Sub-Committee on Aquaculture recommendation.
- Recent Developments in the Aquaculture Feed Industry.
- Global Advances in the Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails.
- NACA mission to Myanmar.
- Workshop on Insurance in Aquaculture to be held in Bali, May 2007.
- Catfish 2007 Vietnam.
- Tilapia 2007 Kuala Lumpur.
Creative Commons Attribution.