1 January 2009 | 474 Downloads | .pdf | 8.46 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, China, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Governance, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Livelihoods and social issues, Malaysia, Markets and trade, Myanmar, Nutrition and feeding, Sri Lanka, Training and education, Vietnam
- The food and energy crisis: A taste of things to come.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Myanmar revisited.
- Harvesting, traditional preservation and marketing of fishes of Chalan Beel, Bangladesh.
Galib, S.M. and Samad, M.A.
- Role of community in production and supply of larger, quality fingerlings .
Radheyshyam, De, H.K. and Saha, G.S.
- Can rice-fish farming provide food security in Bangladesh?
Ahmed, N. and Luong-Van, J.
- Nutritional and food security for rural poor through multi-commodity production from a lake of eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Research and farming techniques
- Emerging boost in Sri Lankan reservoir fish production: a case of adoption of past research findings.
Amarasinghe, U.S., Weerakoon, D.E.M., Athukorala, D.A.
- Farming the freshwater prawn Macrobrachium malcolmsonii.
- Breeding and seed production of butter catfish, Ompok pabda (Siluridae) at Kalyani Centre of CIFA, India.
Chakrabarti, P.P., Chakrabarty, N.M. and Mondal, S.C.
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine
- Use of fish in animal feeds: a fresh perspective.
- Aquatic animal health.
- National strategies for aquatic animal health management.
- 9th Technical Advisory Committee meeting and 30th anniversary of FFRC.
- Training Workshop on the Use of Molecular Genetics in Conservation held at USM, Malaysia.
- Japan International Award for NACA Staff.
- Consortium ion freshwater finfish genetics and breeding.
- Shrimp Farming eNews.
- Seventh Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Sri Lankans learn pisciculture at CIFA.
- India's Central Institute for Freshwater Aquaculture observes 33rd Foundation Day.
Creative Commons Attribution.