1 January 2012 | 462 Downloads | .pdf | 5.82 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Indonesia, Inland aquaculture, Malaysia, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Vietnam
- Upgrading the network.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Reflections on small-scale aquaculture.
- Azolla - an aquatic fern of signficance to small-scale aquaculture.
R.N. Mandal, B.K. Pandey, D.N. Chattopadhyay and P.K. Mukhopadhyay
- Monitoring quantity and quality of striped catfish pond effluent.
Peter G.M. van der Heijden, Marnix Poelman, Roel Bosma, Nhut Long and Vo Minh Son
People in aquaculture
- Feeding strategies adopted by fish farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
Saravanan, K., Antony Jesu Prabhu, P. and Biju Sam Kamalam, J.
Research and farming techniques
- Hatchery techniques applied for the artificial production of snout otter clam (Lutraria rhynchaena) in small scale farms in Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
Micciche Luca and Doan Xuan Nam
- Crude palm oil is a sustainable alternative to the growing fish oil scarcity, particularly for the aquaculture of warm freshwater fish species.
Mohammed Aliyu-Paiko, Roshada Hashim and Alexander Chong Shu-Chien
- 10th Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Shrimp Price Study, Phase III: Case studies in Vietnam, Indonesia and Bangladesh.
- The Sultanate of Oman Embarks on Aquaculture Development.
- FAO Technical Guidelines on Use of Wild Fish as Feed in Aquaculture.
- New issue of Asian Fisheries Science and Asian Fisheries Society on Facebook.
Creative Commons Attribution.