1 January 2015 | 726 Downloads | .pdf | 5.03 MB | Tags: Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Genetics and biodiversity, Governance, Hatchery and nursery, Health, India, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Shrimp
- Changes to the magazine in 2016.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Further training provided to aquaculturists in Fiji.
- Spatial planning for sustainable coastal shrimp production.
Olivier M. Joffre, Pham Dang Tri, Tran Thi Phung Ha, Roel H. Bosma
Research and farming techniques
- Availability of grouper (Serranidae) fingerlings and seed in the coral reef of Son Tra Peninsula, central Viet Nam.
Nguyen Thi Tuong Vi, Vo Van Quang, Le Thi Thu Thao, Tran Thi Hong Hoa, Tran Cong Thinh
People in aquaculture
- Small-scale carp seed production through portable FRP hatchery at Khanguri, Odisha: A case of technology transfer in remote and inaccessible village.
B. C. Mohapatra, N. K. Barik, S. K. Mahanta, H. Sahu, B. Mishra and D. Majhi
- Regional consultation on culture-based fisheries developments in Asia.
- Gender Assessment Synthesis Workshop.
- NACA participation in the 5th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries, Lucknow, India.
- Broodstock management in aquaculture: Long term effort required for regional capacity building.
- Urgent appeal to control spread of the shrimp microsporidian parasite Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP).
Creative Commons Attribution.