1 April 2009 | 488 Downloads | .pdf | 4.67 MB | Tags: Aquatic plants, Australia, Cambodia, China, Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Freshwater prawns, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Livelihoods and social issues, Markets and trade, Myanmar, Nutrition and feeding, Thailand, Training and education, Vietnam
- Access and benefit sharing.
- GLOBALG.A.P. standard in Thai shrimp farms: Mission (im)possible?
Leepaisomboon, T., Chuchird, N., Limsuwan, C., Steenbruggen, E.R., and Mungkung, R.
- The Victorian trout industry & the bushfires.
- Small-scale aquaculture in the Ayeyarwady Delta, Myanmar.
- The history, status, and future prospects of monosex tilapia culture in Thailand.
Belton, B., Turongruang, D., Bhujel, R. and Little, D.C.
- Mangroves of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province in southern Thailand: Species diversity, community structure and current status.
Amarasinghe, M.D., Dulyapurk, V., Taparhudee, W., Yoonpundh, R. and Jumnongsong, S.
Research and farming techniques
- Induced breeding of pacu (Piaractus brachypomus) in captivity with pituitary extract.
Chattarjee, N.R. and Mazumdar, B.
Aquatic animal health
- Fumonisins - mycotoxins of increasing importance in fish!
Griessler, K. and Encarnação, P.
Genetics and biodiversity
- Microsatellite DNA markers, a fisheries perspective. Part 1: The nature of microsatellites.
Sekar, M., Suresh, E., Kumar, N.S., Nayak, S.K., Balakrishna, C.
Asia-Pacific Marine Finfish Aquaculture Magazine
- Formulated feed for tiger grouper grow-out.
Rachmansyah, Usman, Palinggi, N.N. and Williams, K.
- NORAD funded project on climate change initiated.
- Sign up for our free email newsletter service!
- Market chains and biosecurity of 'low-value' aquaculture commodities.
- Extending information and technical services to aquaculture farmer groups in Aceh.
- Global Conference on Aquaculture 2010.
- Giant Prawn 2011, Quingdao, China.
- New publications.
Creative Commons Attribution.