1 July 2009 | 447 Downloads | .pdf | 5.57 MB | Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods and social issues, Marine finfish, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Training and education, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
- Aquaculture certification authorities: A matter of trust.
- Contrasting community management and revenue sharing practices of culture-based fisheries in Lao PDR.
Saphakdy, B., Phomsouvanh, A., Davy, B., Nguyen, T.T.T. and De Silva, S.S.
- Floodplain aquaculture in Begumgonj: New horizon for rural livelihoods in Bangladesh.
Hossain, M. S.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Promoting small-scale inland aquaculture in Papua New Guinea.
- Group approach to shrimp farming: The key to sustainability.
Research and farming techniques
- Native catfish culture - a technology package for fish farmers.
Haniffa, M. A.
- An assessment on the influence of salinity in the growth of black clam (Villorita cyprinoides) in cages in Cochin estuary with a special emphasis on the impact of Thennermukkom Salinity Barrier.
Arun, A. U.
Aquatic animal health
- EUS in Asia and Africa: Stimulus for regional initiatives!!!
Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network
- Offshore opportunities for artisanal aquaculture.
- Grouper aquaculture in Brazil.
Sanches, E.G. and Von Seckendorff, R.W.
- Lao PDR becomes the 18th member of NACA at the 20th GCM.
- Vietnamese catfish farmers visit Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Global Conference on Aquaculture 2010.
- Expert Meeting on the Use and Exchange of Aquatic Genetic Resources.
- Culture, capture conflicts: sustaining fish production and livelihoods in Indonesian reservoirs.
- Regional Grouper Hatchery Training Course, 11 - 31 October 2009.
- Sri Lankan group trained in cage culture in Thailand.
- First step towards the creation of a network of aquaculture centres in the Americas.
Creative Commons Attribution.