6 October 2022 | .pdf | 1.22 MB | Better management practices, Climate change, Food security, safety and certification, Freshwater finfish, Gender, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Inland aquaculture, Livelihoods, gender and social issues, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, Crabs and lobsters, Training and education, China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Markets and trade, Water quality, Echinoderms (sea cucumbers, urchins), Artemia
In this issue:
- Training Course on Mariculture Technologies in Asia-Pacific.
- FAO/NACA Virtual Workshop on Aquaculture Transformation in Asia and the Pacific Region.
- Belt & Road Forum for International Freshwater Fishery Industry Innovation.
- 8th Global Conference on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries, 21-23 November.
- Reported Aquatic Animal Diseases in the Asia-Pacific Region during the First Quarter of 2022.
- International Training Course on Biology and Pathology of the Penaeid Shrimp 2022.
- Angkasa Putra inaugurated as first President of the South-East Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Student Association.
- Artemia webinars: Video recordings of technical presentations available.
Creative Commons Attribution.