1 January 2003 | 667 Downloads | .pdf | 3.01 MB | Better management practices, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health, Inland aquaculture, Marine finfish, Nutrition and feeding, Molluscs (shellfish and other), Shrimp, India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Freshwater prawns, Water quality, Echinoderms (sea cucumbers, urchins)
- Changes to Aquaculture Asia
- Fertilisation, soil and water quality management in small-scale ponds part II: Soil and water quality management.
- Fisheries and aquaculture activities in Nepal.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: A knowledge-base for rural aquaculture.
- Farmers as Scientists: Commercialisation of giant freshwater prawn culture in India.
- Aquaculture in reservoir fed canal based irrigation systems of India - a boon for fish production.
K.M. Rajesh, Mridula R. Mendon, K.N. Prabhudeva and P. Arun Padiyar
Research and Farming Techniques
- Production and grow-out of the Black-lip pearl oyster Pinctada margaritifera.
- Breeding of carps using a low-cost, small-scale hatchery in Assam, India: A farmer proven technology.
- Genes and Fish: Hybridisation - more trouble than its worth?
- Breeding and culture of the sea cucumber Holothuria scabra in Vietnam.
R. Pitt and N.D.Q. Duy
- The potential use of palm kernel meal in aquaculture feeds.
- Using a Simple GIS model to assess development patterns of small-scale rural aquaculture in the wider environment.
Simon R. Bush
- Aquaculture fundamentals: Getting the most out of your feed.
Marine finfish Section
- Status of marine finfish aquaculture in Myanmar.
U Khin Kolay
- Regional training course on grouper hatchery production.
Aquatic Animal Health
- Advice on aquatic animal health care: Problems in Penaeus monodon culture in low salinity areas.
What's New in Aquaculture
- Aquaculture Calendar.
- What's New on the Web.
- News and Products.
Creative Commons Attribution.