1 October 2013 | 409 Downloads | .pdf | 3.74 MB | Tags: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Culture-based fisheries, Freshwater finfish, Health, India, Inland aquaculture, Lao PDR, Livelihoods and social issues, Nepal, Nutrition and feeding, Aquatic plants, Shrimp, Environment and sustainability, Thailand, Training and education
- Special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Pond aquaculture taking off in Nepal.
- Introduction of culture based fishery practices in small water bodies in Cambodia: issues and strategies.
Srun Limsong, Hort Sitha, Ou Sary, Ouch Vutha, C.V. Mohan, Sena S. De Silva
Research and farming techniques
- A case study on polycheate fishery by the Irular tribal fishing community on the Tamil Nadu Coast.
S. Velvizhi, A.Gopalakrishnan, P. Murugesan and D. Kannan
- Use of pangasius pond sediment for rooftop bag gardening: Potential for rural-urban integrated aquaculture-horticulture.
M. Mahfujul Haque, M. S. Monira, M. A. Salam, A. P. Shinn and D. C. Little
- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia.
- National aquatic animal disease surveillance programme launched in India.
- Report on early mortality syndrome / acute hepatopancreatic necrosis syndrome of shrimp.
- International Symposium on Small-scale Freshwater Aquaculture Extension, 2-5 December Bangkok.
- 'Perfect' food for 'perfect' prawns.
- Aquaculture without Frontiers Special Session.
- We asked CSIRO: Gold Coast Tiger Prawns.
- Understanding the sex of salmon.
- Overcoming smallholder challenges with biotechnology.
- Coordinated efforts in aquaculture needed to meet global demand.
- FAO e-book collection for tablets and e-readers.
Creative Commons Attribution.