Aquaculture Asia Magazine, July-September 2014
1 July 2014 | 753 Downloads | .pdf | 4.21 MB | Freshwater finfish, Genetics and biodiversity, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Inland aquaculture, Shrimp, Training and education, Australia, Cambodia, China, Lao PDR
- Labour issues.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Commercial tilapia farming at 'take-off' point in Fiji.
Research and farming techniques
- Tank based captive breeding and seed production of the pearlspot (Etroplus suratensis).
Biswas, G., Sundaray, J.K., Ghoshal, T.K., Natarajan, M., Thirunavukkarasu, A.R., Kailasam, M. and Ponniah, A.G.
- Cage culture of the native cichlid, Etroplus suratensis (pearlspot) in Kerala, India; A laudable initiative towards emergence of small scale cage culture.
Pramod Kiran R.B., Baiju, A., Krishna Sukumaran, Neetha Susan David, Bijukumar, A. and A.R.T. Arasu
- Culture-based fisheries exchange visit from Lao to Cambodia.
- National Fish Day, Cambodia.
- WAS Adelaide: Special Session on Regional Cooperation for Improved Biosecurity.
- Inbreeding and disease in tropical shrimp aquaculture: A reappraisal and caution.
- Shrimp EMS/AHPND Special Session at DAA9.
- 2nd International Symposium on Aquaculture and Fisheries Education.
Creative Commons Attribution.