Aquaculture Asia Magazine, April-June 2015
1 April 2015 | 1206 Downloads | .pdf | 5.9 MB | Climate change, Freshwater finfish, Hatchery and nursery, Health and welfare, Inland aquaculture, Aquatic plants, Shrimp, Crabs and lobsters, Australia, India, Thailand, Myanmar, Governance
- Anti-microbials and alternatives.
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Successful demonstration of new model for rural development in Myanmar.
- Optimisation of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) production in ponds based on improved farm management practices in Rwanda.
Ndorimana Jean Claude, Nguyen Van Tien, Pham Quoc Hung
Research and farming techniques
- EUS infection in fresh water fishes of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Development of pond reared broodstock / spawners of green mud crab Scylla serrata.
Shyne Anand, P.S., C. P. Balasubramanian, A. Panigrahi, C. Gopal, Sugeet Kuma and T.K. Ghoshal
- 12th Technical Advisory Committee held in Cha-am, Thailand.
- Audio recordings: WAS special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- Pillay Aquaculture Foundation Awards for Scientists in Least Developed Countries.
- Gender Seminar Conducted and ASEAN Gender Network Launched.
- A two-tube, nested PCR detection method for AHPND bacteria.
- 9th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- Regional Workshop on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources.
Creative Commons Attribution.